C8L3Q2 – Quiz on AT Implementation
Appraisal (non-graded) or Quiz (graded) Summary
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the appraisal (non-graded) or quiz (graded) before. Hence you can not start it again.
Appraisal (non-graded) or Quiz (graded) is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the appraisal (non-graded) or quiz (graded).
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You missed a few. You can review your results and try for a better score. You can only take this quiz twice – but, you CAN move on to the next lesson whether or not you pass.
Congratulations! You passed this quiz successfully – you’ll get a Quiz Badge!
1. Assistive technology implementation is complete once an appropriate device has been determined.CorrectIncorrect
2. Some research indicates that approximately 70% of due process complaints relate to the school’s failure to implement the chosen AT.CorrectIncorrect
3. A back-up, or contingency, plan should be in place as part of the implementation plan to ensure the student has access to the needed AT in the event the primary AT device stops working.CorrectIncorrect
4. An AT Implementation Plan addresses which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
5. An AT Implementation Plan is…CorrectIncorrect
Match* the type of skills needed for AT use to their definitions:
* To do this, you can click and drag the top, correct answer into the “box” where the question sits. When you drag the answer down, the area will be highlighted yellow, and, when you release, it will drop right in place.
Do this for each Q & A pair.
- Skills needed to make the AT device work.
- Skills needed to use the AT to complete real tasks.
- Skills involved in knowing when to use the AT device in the real world and when to use other accommodations.
- Skills needed to use the device appropriately around other people.
Questions 7 – 11 relate to the video about Mason and Elle.
7. When Mason’s teacher of the visually impaired states that his teacher has Mason use the Mountbatten Brailler anytime the other students are doing paper/pencil work, this is an example of what implementation concept:CorrectIncorrect
8. When Mason tells us about pressing down keys and how it tells you what you typed, he is demonstrating that he knows how the device works. What type of skill is this?CorrectIncorrect
9. When Elle tells us that she likes to use her Dynavox to write emails, this is an example what type of skill?CorrectIncorrect
10. Elle’s mom tells us that the school district’s assistive technology specialist helps Elle and the IEP team. What concept of AT implementation is Elle’s mom describing in these parts of the video?10,CorrectIncorrect